SHOUTOUT!

By FitriNababan - July 07, 2018

Roses are red
Hmm, but it doesn't always red
The clouds are white
But sometimes it's gray or black
It's changing
Is it depends on their feeling?
Who knows.
Just say hello to my new born blog
and give a shoutout by leaving comment if you came passing by.



Hello there all of you the readers. Maybe some of you waiting for a new post (maybe not, just say yes to cheer me up) because lately this blog already outdated. So here it is the new born blog from me. 
Currently I'm doing #atleastonebookamonth that you can see on my instagram, thinking about places that I want to visit for my next trip, and thinking about a music show to enjoy.  Maybe I'm not really a pro to do this (blogging, writing things) but I just wanna try to make this work. 
In the future, I think I will write about a lot of things such books I read, places I traveled to, random thoughts, music or movie or Korean Drama (lol) or others that I may attract to write (sounds boring already?? Haha). If you guys have any suggestion maybe you can leave comment in my blog. 

I wish this blog bring positivity to you.


 Adios.
안녕
 FN

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments